Applicants must be not-for-profit individuals or groups. Project finding should be used specifically for horticultural or Agricultural related projects supporting gardening and/or community improvements for Otero and Lincoln Counties. (The number of projects funded will be determined based on the monies available and eligible project funding applications received). Project funding of $500.00 per year will be designated. Applicants may apply for project funding in subsequent years if needed. Application Format:
- Name of entity/individual applying and mission.
- Contact Information including name(s), address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Project name and description. Provide one paragraph summary (150 words or less)
- Anticipated budget and project timeline.
- Describe your goals, objectives, and method(s) of evaluation, and sustainability.
- Deadline for application would be March 31. Send or deliver application to the Otero County Cooperative Extension Office, Master Gardeners 401 Fairgrounds Rd, Alamogordo, NM 88310.